The making of business decisions in Mexico—such as whether to acquire assets or shares, how to establish tax basis on real estate; the most appropriate corporate vehicle for your investment; whether to export directly or through an intermediary; the contractual framework governing your relationships with related companies, customers and suppliers; and the daily operation of your business—requires a clear understanding of the associated tax consequences.
To this end, Rosen Law provides clients sound tax advice on matters such as:
- The application of international treaties to avoid double taxation.
- Permanent establishment rules.
- Tariff codes and duties.
- Overviews of Mexican tax laws and regulations.
- Compliance issues particular to foreign companies and individuals.
- Mexican income tax law and Value Added Tax Law.