Rosen Laws News
- Daniela Velazquez, Rosen Law associate attorney,
is speaking on the ABA International webinar panel on force majeure in commercial leases in Mexico,
organized by the Cross-Border Real Estate Committee, in which Ben Rosen serves as co-chair.
- Rosen Law sponsored and Ben Rosen moderated the cross-border real estate panel at the ABA International Conference, Mexico City November 6-9, 2018.
- Ben Rosen spoke on the panel “Financing Your Dream Property Overseas – Challenges and Opportunities in Mortgage Lending for International Real Estate Investors” at ABA International’s Annual Conference, helded in New York, on April 17-21 2018
- Ben Rosen moderated and chaired a panel on Foreign Investment in real estate and tourism in Mexico on October 25 in Miami
- Rosen Law sponsored the special reception and dinner to recognize the University of San Diego’s Justice in Mexico’s binational efforts to advance the rule of law, combat corruption, and promote human rights in Mexico, on August 11, 2017.
- Ben Rosen spoke at the ULI Mexico “Real Estate Trends & Economic Perspectives The Mid-Year Review”,helded in Los Cabos, Mexico on June 29-30, 2017
- Ben Rosen spoke on the panel, “Pathways to Employment in International Law”, at the ABA International Spring Meeting in Washington, DC on April 25, 2017
- Ben Rosen spoke on the panel, “Mexico Investment Outlook in the Wake of Trump” at the 36th Annual Real Property Law Section Retreat, State Bar of California helded in Napa, CA on April 21-23, 2017
- Rosen Law sponsored and Ben Rosen spoke at the ULI Mexico “Real Estate Trends & Economic Perspectives”. The Mid-Year Review, helded in Los Cabos, Mexico on June 23-24, 2016
- Ben Rosen spoke on Structures for co-investment in real-estate projects at the “ULI Baja California Real Estate Investment Symposium”, in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico on May 26th, 2016.
- Ben Rosen chaired and spoke on a panel entitled, Cross-Border Real Estate & Resort Transactions in Mexico, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, at ABA International’s Americas Forum in Miami on March 1, 2016.
- Ben Rosen Co-Chair of the Mexico Committee of ABA International, leaded a program on the Rule of Law in Mexico at the ABA Midyear Meeting in San Diego on February 6, 2016.
- Ben Rosen co-chaired and moderated a panel entitled, “Flying over the 800 Pound Gorilla: Canada and Montréal Lead the Flock of FDI into Mexico’s Booming Aerospace Industry, at the ABA Internatonal’s Fall Meeting in Montreal, Quebec on October 23, 2015.
- Ben Rosen, Co-Chair of the Mexico Committee of the American Bar Association, chaired the panel entitled, “The Opening of Mexico’s Energy Sector to International Investment: A Practical, Legal Analysis of the Constitutional Reforms and Secondary Legislation” at the ABA International Spring Meeting in Washington, DC on April 30, 2015.
- Rosen Law sponsored and Ben Rosen spoke at the 2nd Annual Real Estate Mexico Forum helded in Mexico City, on December 1-2, 2014.
- Rosen Law’s managing partner, Ben Rosen, authors the Mexico chapter of the “Real Estate Law Review”. Download your complimentary copy of the article and e-book here.
- Rosen Law sponsored and Ben Rosen Co-Chaired and spoke at the ABA’s Second Annual Conference, “Legal Challenges and Opportunities of Mexico’s Increased Global Integration” helded in Los Cabos, Mexico on November 7-9, 2013